Universal Nutrition Animal Stak 2 is for serious lifters. Do you want to get bigger and stronger. Who doesn't? So you look for every advantage. You train balls out and you eat big. But you want more. Optimizing your body's levels of naturally-occurring anabolic hormones - hormones like testosterone and growth hormone (GH) - can make a huge difference when it comes to making the gains you want. That's what we designed Animal Stak 2 to do - to work naturally with your body to enhance the function of testosterone and growth hormone.
When it comes to optimizing hormone levels, there's a couple of things to take into consideration:
- (1) first, you'd want to make sure your testosterone levels aren't low - nutritional deficiencies can cause low serum testosterone levels;
- (2) you'd want to minimize the conversion of anabolic hormones like testosterone to hormones such as estrogen and dihydrotestosterone (DHT);
- (3) finally, you'd want to make sure that your ratios of “free” testosterone to “total” testosterone are advantageous.
By addressing all three issues, you could tap into your body's true potential. We engineered Animal Stak to address all three aspects of hormone management mentioned above, making it a complete natural “test” pack. Animal Stak 2 contains ingredients to help prevent estrogen and DHT conversion, a natural process. It also includes nutrients that can help increase serum testosterone levels. Of the three though, the most important element is probably the ratios of “free” to “total” testosterone.
The average male has anywhere between 300-1000 ng/dl of “total” testosterone in his body. Problem is, total testosterone doesn't indicate how much testosterone is actually usable by the body. In other words, even if you have high total testosterone levels, you can't take advantage of it. This is because the vast majority of testosterone is “bound” up in your body. That's why you have to look at “free” testosterone. Free testosterone is the form of testosterone that exerts the anabolic effects strength athletes are after; it's the stuff that gives you results.
While valuable, the problem with free testosterone is that it comes in very small quantities. In fact, only a tiny fraction of total testosterone comes in the free, or active form (less than 2%). Think about it this way: even though you might have 700 ng/dl of total testosterone, only 14 ng/dl or less as free testosterone might be able to enter cells in order to produce results by binding to androgen receptors. So while you want to increase total testosterone, you especially want to increase free testosterone.
So if you're looking for an alternate route to get the most out of anabolic hormones, and you got everything else in order, then it's time to give Animal Stak 2 a shot. Whether you have low, moderate, or high testosterone levels, Animal Stak 2 can help you tap into that 98% of testosterone in your body that is unusable so that you can reach your potential.
Animal Stak 2 is designed for:
• Lifters looking for a natural anabolic edge
• Athletes wanting to avoid prohormones
• Those interested in strength & performance
"WHAT STRENGTH!!!! My leg press was at an all time high and for 6 reps no less! Body weight is getting lower and strength is increasing… My supplement regime has not changed other than adding this test product. I am looking bigger and leaner than I did for my last show just a few weeks ago and at a heavier body weight. You guys are definitely finding the right chemical equations because everything I have tried that you make has done something positive for my growth."
- Michael Archer, Florida
Click here for results from Alpha Testing for Animal Stak 2
Serving Size: 1 pack
Servings Per Container: 21
Vitamin C 100 mg Vitamin B6 10.5 mg Magnesium 450 mg Zinc 30 mg Chromium 100 mcg Natural Test Complex:
longjack extract complex
avena sativa extract
tribulus extract complex
Growth Hormone Secretagogues:
mucuna pruriens extract
750 mg Aromatase Inhibitors:
saw palmetto extract
Cortisol Inhibitor Complex:
300 mg Liver Detoxifiers:
milk thistle extract
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, whey, lecithin, microscrystallinr cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dosage: Take one pak daily for 3 consecutive weeks. On training days, take it 30 minutes prior to exercise. On non training days, take it on an empty stomach between meals. For best results, cycle this product following a schedule of three weeks on and one week off. This product can be "stacked" with Animal Pak for superior results. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
NOTE: Use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.
• Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimlated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res 2001; 24(5): 437-40.
• Ceda GP, et al. Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responss to GHRH of young and elderly subjects. Horm Metab Res 1992; 24(3): 119-21.
• Gauthmaman K, et al. Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestric extract (protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Life Sci 2002; 71(12): 1385-96.
• Gauthaman K, et al. Sexual effects of puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) extract (protodioscin): an evaluation using a rat model. J Altern Complement Med 2003; 9(2): 257-65.
• Hartoma R. Serum testosterone compared with serum zinc in man. Acta Physiol Scand 1977; 101(3): 336-41.
• Hunt CD, et al. Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men. Am J Clin Nutr 1992; 56(1): 148-57.
• Iwasaki K, et al. Effects of ornithine or arginine adminstration on serum amino acid levels. Biochem Int 1987; 14(5): 071-6.
• Manni A, et al. Bioavailability of albumin-bound testosterone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1985; 61(4): 705-10.
• Moncada S, Higgs A. The L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway. N Engl J Med 1993; 329: 2002-12.
• Om AS, et al. Dietary zinc deficiency alters 5 alpha-reduction and aromatization of testosterone and androgen and estrogen receptors in rat liver. J Nutr 1996; 126(4): 842-8.
• Philippi H, et al. Simultaneous stimulation of growth hormone, adrenocorticotropin and cortisol with L-dopa/L-carbidopa and propranolol in children of short stature. Acta Paediatr 2000; 89(4): 442-6.
• Prasad AS. Zinc deficiency in human subjects. Prog Clin Biol Res 1983; 129: 1-33.
• Prasad AS, et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels in healthy adults. Nutrition 1996; 12(5): 344-8.
• Suminski RR, et al. Acute effect of amino acid ingestion and resistance exercise on plasma growth hormone concentration in young men. Int J Sport Nutr 1997; 7(1): 48-60.
• Vermeulen A, et al. A critical evaluation of simple methods for the estimation of free testosterone in serum. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999; 84(10): 3666-72.
• Wheeler MJ. The determination of bioavailable testosterone. Ann Clin Biochem 1995; 32(Pt 4): 345-57.
Help us improve your shopping experience. Send us feedback or questions
Spinelli's Nutrition Center LLC
Local 302.395.1474 or Toll Free 1.888.678.4190
Sports Nutrition Store